Meeting Room 1
Meeting Room 1 is a light and airy contemporary space suitable for meetings, away days and training events.
A modern space in a heritage setting, delegates can be inspired by our beautiful building and creative surroundings before entering this fresh and clear space, ideal for blue sky thinking and important meetings.
Size and capacity
- Dimensions: 5.5m x 8.5m
- Boardroom style: 24 people
- Theatre style: 40 people
- Classroom style: 24 people
- Chairs in a circle: 30 people
Equipment (additional charges apply)
- 64″ Interactive Smartboard
- Digital projector
- 360° video conferencing software
- Free Wi-Fi internet
- Flipchart available
- A range of refreshments packages, including teas and coffees, hot or cold buffet lunch, afternoon tea with locally sourced produce and home-baked cakes etc.
- Alternatively delegates can purchase refreshments directly from our café
- Flat-level access and accessible bathrooms
- Hearing Loop
- Loading and unloading access
- Low cost car parking nearby
Meeting Room 1 is available at £27.50 per hour. We also have a discounted charity and community rate.
To enquire or make a booking
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01845 526 536.