The Arts Collective: Printmaking Open Studios
Date: Friday, January 6, 2023
Ends: Tuesday, June 27, 2023
Time: 10am - 3pm
Venue: The Courthouse
Bring along your own materials to create your print projects. You are also welcome to use our printing press to create your prints.
Join The Arts Collective on Fridays, to explore your own projects in all things print.
Become a part of a friendly informal group on Fridays to pursue your own printmaking projects.
At £12 per session, you can spend time in The Peter Sowerby Studio to develop relief prints, collagraphs, etching and more. with our sewing machines provided. Or bring along your own machine to work from.
The studio boasts a wide range of professional-grade equipment and resources:
- Hawthorn etching press
- Mini portable printing press
- Pulley-system drying rack
Suitable For: Those with a basic to advanced knowledge level of printmaking.
- Please email email@example.com. for enquiries
- You need to provide your own materials, although some materials are shared. You will be told more about this arrangement upon joining the group
- Please note all members need to be inducted in the printing press before being able to use it.
- We do not have screen printing facilities at Rural Arts
- All sessions are peer led, so there will be no tutor available, but sometimes someone may be on hand informally to assist sessions.