The Arts Collective: Printmaking Open Studios
Join The Arts Collective on Fridays, to explore your own projects in all things print.
Become a part of a friendly informal group on Fridays to pursue your own printmaking projects. At £12 per session, you can spend time in The Peter Sowerby Studio to develop relief prints, collagraphs, etching and more. The studio boasts a wide range of professional-grade equipment and resources:
- Hawthorn etching press
- Mini portable printing press
- Pulley-system drying rack
Suitable For: Those with a basic to advanced knowledge level of printmaking.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. for enquiries
- You need to provide your own materials, although some materials are shared. You will be told more about this arrangement upon joining the group
- Please note all members need to be inducted in the printing press before being able to use it.
- We do not have screen printing facilities at Rural Arts
- All sessions are peer led, so there will be no tutor available, but sometimes someone may be on hand informally to assist sessions.