Heart & Craft: Kilburn – Monday 12th June
Heart & Craft provides art activities in eight communities across North Yorkshire and is funded by The National Lottery Community Fund and The Henry Smith Charity.
Throughout the project, members have the opportunity to explore a range of mediums through our friendly and relaxed activities. In the past we’ve explored drawing, jewellery making, fused glass techniques, ceramics, willow weaving, silk painting, printmaking and much more!
Suitable For: All abilities.
- The Kilburn Institute, Kilburn, York, YO61 4AH.
- Julie Harron at email@example.com
- If you have any access needs and have not attended a session before, please contact Sorcha beforehand, so we are able to make adjustments for the session. Please also let us know if you will be attending with a carer.
- This workshop is funded by The National Lottery Community Fund and The Henry Smith Charity and is free to attend. However, some venues may ask for a small donation towards venue refreshments. Please check with the venue leader beforehand.
- Please note places are limited, so you may only be able to attend one or two venues per month. All Heart and Craft sessions are run twice a month at each venue until February 2026.
- For more information on criteria for joining, our funders and venue contact details visit: https://www.ruralarts.org/get-involved/adults/heart-and-craft/