Ceramic Genie’s Lamps (Summer Holidays)
In the 100th year of Disney, we celebrate the wonderful world of fantasy and animation with our Disney themed workshops.
Make your own magic ceramic lamp – maybe there is even a genie hidden inside! Use a range of resources and ideas to be inspired by the Disney Alladin tale. Learn how to roll clay and mould it into pinch pots, as well as how to attach clay together using slip. Finish your piece with our colourful underglaze paints and a range of texture rollers and stamps. Leave it with us to be bisque and glaze fired, ready for collection.
Suitable For: Ages 5+
- All children aged 7 and under must be accompanied by an adult. If you wish to join in with your child and make your own creation, please buy another ticket.
- If you are simply accompanying your child. there is no need to purchase an additional ticket.
- Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for your ceramics to be fired.
- When booking ensure that you give us your correct contact details so we are able to let you know when your work is ready for collection.
- A pre-order form will be available at each session should you wish to buy lunch in our cafe after your workshop. You can view our menu here.