Art Club (September – December 2023)
Art club is specially designed for children and young people with a creative streak.
Our children’s art sessions are perfect for any young creative! Nurturing a safe, supportive and inspiring environment, alongside a strong emphasis on fun and experimentation, each Art Club session aims to be engaging for everyone who takes part.
We will kick off in September with our brand-new theme for 2023 – 2024; ‘The Great British Art Off’! Following British creatives throughout history using a variety of artistic mediums, every session will focus the diversity that this country’s art industry has to offer. From ceramics to textiles to printmaking, children will learn how mediums have been used historically, alongside lots of brand-new, exciting skills and techniques from recent years.
If you have someone new who wishes to join Art Club, please contact Kate Redding: email@example.com , please do not buy this product until you have emailed.
- This term’s Art Club runs from Thursday 7th / Saturday 9th September to Thursday 14th / Saturday 16th December.
- There will be no Art Club on Thursday 26th / Saturday 28th October and Thursday 2nd / Saturday 4th November due to half-term holidays.
The classes are currently as follows;
- Thursdays; 6 – 10 years old; 4pm – 5:15pm.
- Thursdays, 11 – 16 years old; 5:30pm – 6:45pm.
- Saturdays; 6 – 10 years old; 10am – 11:15am.
- Saturdays; 11 – 16 years old; 11:30am – 12:45pm.
- Our previously singular Thursday group has split into two, mirroring our Saturday format. If your 11-16 year old child currently attends the Thursday 4:00 – 5:15 slot and cannot attend the later slot, they may continue attending the earlier slot. However, no new 11+ children will be admitted. Please email Kate with any questions regarding this.
- Each of our Art Clubs take place at The Courthouse – a safe, supportive and inspiring environment.
£97.50 (13 sessions at £7.50 each)
(Please note you must book onto the entire term in advance. Get in touch if you need an alternative arrangement, to be agreed upon by Rural Arts)