Promoting and supporting the arts in North Yorkshire and East Cleveland rural arts MAILING LIST Join now
Neasham

Neasham Reading Room

 The Reading Room was built in 1902 by Sir Thomas Wrightson, owner of Neasham Hall on Sockburn Lane as a meeting room for his estate workers and newspapers were provided for reading.  It has been used continually since by the villagers, and  the Wrightson family generously donated the Reading Rooms to the village in 1955 to be run by a committee, and thus it has been run as a village hall up to the present day.

 Website

 

Useful Information

Capacity for 100

Ramped Access

Wheelchair accessible toilet

Tables and chairs

Kitchen

Limited roadside parking