Neasham Reading Room
Neasham Reading Room (Postcode DL2 1PH) is situated in Neasham village at the start of Sockburn Lane near the crossroads of Teesway, Neasham Hill and Dibdale Road. The Reading Room was built in 1902 by Sir Thomas Wrightson, owner of Neasham Hall on Sockburn Lane as a meeting room for his estate workers and newspapers were provided for reading. It has been used continually since by the villagers, and the Wrightson family generously donated the Reading Rooms to the village in 1955 to be run by a committee, and thus it has been run as a village hall up to the present day.
Doors open in the Reading Room at 7.00pm with the performance due to start at approximately 7.30pm. Refreshments and alcoholic beverages will be on sale.
If you have any queries please contact us via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Capacity for 100
Wheelchair accessible toilet
Tables and chairs
Limited roadside parking - it is best to park on Teesway or at the village pub 'The Fox and Hounds' which is approximately 600m from the venue and serves food all day.