Hurworth Village Hall
Hurworth lies on the banks of the Tees and the earliest settlement may have been prehistoric. There has been a church in the village since the 9th century. Cottages in the east end of the village date from around 1715 and other buidlings from this period are situated around the village green
Located between the Parish Church and the Emerson Arms, Hurworth Village Hall has regular activities and special events.