Greatham Community Centre
Located on the village green, the building was originally built as a school in 1878 and became a Community Centre in 1971. The Centre has an entrance lobby, two halls, kitchen and toilets.
Main Hall - seating for 100
Lounge - seating for 30
The centre is very active and frequently used by the local community. Weekly activities include flower arranging, line dancing and a youth club.